Noun: • a moving disturbance or undulation in the surface of a liquid; • a sound similar to that or undulating water; • a style of ice cream in which flavors have been coarsely blended together; • (electronics) a small oscillation of an otherwise steady signal.

dated 2009 until 2009 (click on an image to enlarge an artwork)
send a message to the artist